Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why doesn't anyone listen to me! Beast from air.

Perspective:Piggy

Journal entry #6
I hate this island. It's cold, I'm hungry and tired, plus my Auntie isn't here. I also have to be stuck here with that nimrod Jack. I don't have any respect around here either. When I try to talk the only ones that listen are Ralph and Simon. They are the only two people left with some decency. Also they are the only two people that don't fully believe this story about a LEVIATHAN that wanders out of the ocean and eats people. Also this so called beast with wings and claws that fell from the sky is probably a pilot that got shot down from the sky. An...aviator of some kind. I think it's a pilot because we were all asleep and the only two people that saw it were the two littleuns Sam and Eric. They are too young to realize that what they see in their heads isn't what reality is. We also aren't thinking about the war. Every noise and explosion isn't a beast haunting the woods. The last thing I want is Jack calling the shots. He just wants to storm out there and throw spears and knives at the beast when we don't know what were up against. For all we know it could be a bullet impervious beast that could eat us in one bite. Ralph has some common sense. He planned it out that I should watch the littleuns and make sure they are okay. He also wanted to approach it carefully and track it first instead of FLAILING knives around and trying to kill it. In my opinion there isn't a beast and there never will be. Oh also another thing about Jack is he assaulted me. I was talking when I had the conch and WAXY he got up and punched me in the stomach and broke my specs! We
got so EMBROILED that even a huge drop of GUANO landing in between us wouldn't stop us. Ralph eventually broke the fight up and Simon got my specs. Now only one eye has a good lens and I need both lenses to see! I think Jack is going to go mad one day on this island. I just hope he doesn't go near me. I have to go count the littleuns now so I will continue this journal entry later.

No comments:

Post a Comment