
Perspective: Ralph
Journal Entry #11
I'm finally home. I'm back to my home. I'm back to my old life of good hygiene and manners. The best part is that I don't have to deal with Jack anymore. This has been such huge journey. It's hard to believe that we could crash on an island and survive. I should probably tell what happened before I came home. My tribe was gone. I was the only one left. Jack captured Sam and Eric and forced them to be in his tribe. I wanted to see what was going on so I went by Castle Rock and guess who was on guard, Sam and Eric. They said Jack forced them to do it, and they said Jack was coming after me. So I talked with them about why Jack is coming after me and they told me to run. Out of good intentions Sam gave me some meat from Jack's feast. I could see all of them with their DISTENDED bellies sitting around a fire. Just then I see Roger putting a stick sharpened on both sides in the ground. I didn't realize it at the time but I knew, that's where my head would go. So I did what anyone would do in this situation, I hid in a near by thicket! I slept there in attempt to DIDDLE them during tomorrows hunt. I was hiding in this giant thicket for protection, but I heard Jack interrogating Sam and Eric asking where I was. I knew this was trouble. Sam and Eric told Jack that I was in the thicket so they started dropping boulders on me. That didn't work so Jack tried smoking me out by lighting the thicket on fire. That got me running out of the thicket. As I did the ULULATION kept going around the island. I keep running and I hide a few more times only to jump out of the jungle to find a Naval Officer. Everyone was so shocked to see a Naval Officer. Percival Couldn't even remember his own name. He asked us who was the leader of the tribe and I told him I was. We told him the whole story. We told him how we got here, how we lived, who died, and why the island was a mess. He said he was disappointed in us because he thought we would act better than this. I don't care, I'm just glad to be home. Well I'm going to go to school now so I will need to end this until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment