Perspective: Simon
Journal Entry #9
Uhh...where am I? How did I get in the sky? Oh my gosh! I'm floating in the air! This is unbelievable! Is that...the island? Why am I here? What sort of magic could have caused this? I need to go see what's going on around the island. It looks like Piggy is talking to Ralph about something. What's wrong with Ralph? He's like shaking and laughing. I need get closer. I wonder why they can't see me? I'm floating in the air why do I need to clarify this? Let's see Piggy is talking about the feast last night. He says someone died. Wait...I'm the one who died. How could this happen to me?! All I remember is a dead body...then the tribe came after me...then I blacked out. I must have died. Why am I still here then? I must be here because I need to find something. Wait, Piggy is saying that at the feast there was a huge fight and a storm then all of a sudden the beast popped out which must have been me. I guess Jack and his hunters thought that I was the beast and they went after me.
I should go check on Jack and see what's going on with him. I see Roger and some other kids are talking about Jack. Wow this guy has no mercy. Why would he tie Wilfred to a tree for hours and beat him? Was it punishment or anger? I think the second choice is probably it. If this guy killed me, than I think he would definitely beat Wilfred. They are also saying they think I am the beast and it wanted to kill them. This is making no sense! They're all going nuts! Beasts inside of people is completely ridiculous! Well, except for what the Lord of the Flies told me. When you hear a pigs head talking to you, I think you might be going a bit insane.
I see a meeting going on. This looks important. Oh no! Jack is planning to steal Ralph's fire! This can't happen! He needs that fire to get home! If only I could warn Ralph. Wait they are leaving now. They must be after the fire. I need to follow them. Jack what are you doing? This isn't right. He's stepping into the beach huts. I see him walking out with something. It's Piggy's glasses! Oh no, Ralph can't make a fire anymore! That was a dirty tactic! I need too go follow them, but I'm so tired I should rest and continue later.
No comments:
Post a Comment