Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lord of the Flies, Shadows and Tall Trees, The Game


Perspective:Simon

Journal Entry #7

This...this game, that they are playing frightens me. When I see them playing the game it makes my mouth as dry as BRINE. Ralph has made a hit on a wild boar with a spear. He looks so proud. I don't get why this is all happening. Jack is starting to make everything worse. He is acting too quick to think. He is starting to take charge of things that aren't his job. On the outside he seems like an angry kid, but on the inside he is a cold blooded killer. Also like I was saying he acts without thinking first. When the beast was spotted the first thing he wanted to do was kill it. While Ralph SAGELY planned it out carefully and made sure everyone was safe. We don't even know what this beast can do! Sam and Eric told us it has long claws and teeth and wings! He also said that the beast was chasing them and it almost go one of them. I don't believe any of this. Every one else is so IMPERVIOUS to common sense. I just think what they saw in real life is being covered up by their imaginations. This is so frustrating, I might have to go to my secret place soon. All those MOORS calm me. Well back to what I was saying before. Jack and his friends were reenacting Ralph hurting the boar. Robert was laying on his back squealing while the others poked him with the but end of the stick. Jack Suggested that we should dress up a littleun in a pig costume and make it a big show next time they kill a pig. But I think Jack has different plans for that unlucky littleun. I think he's going to kill him. The reason is that he always says that he hates the little kids because they don't help with any of the others jobs, they are loud at night, and they go to the bathroom wherever they please. So I guess Jack has his own personal reasons to do it. I just fear the day he's going to go after me next. Also they have this chant that goes along the lines of, “Kill the pig, cut her throat, bash her in! I'm the only one that is completely DUN when I hear that chant. Anyway as much as I'd like to sit here and be lazy, I need to do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment